+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hospital-do!

Exclamation Hospital-do!

Well first of all I would like to capture for you people the main guiding principles used to win in street fights as understood by an ex con who also knew a thing or two about fighting and so wrote an ebook on the subject...

To win a streetfight you should...
    1 Attack first
    2 Get the first strike to the face or neck in
    3 Be the dirtiest
    4 Be the most aggressive and intensive
    5 Be the one more concerned with attacking and offence
    6 Use the most force intensity and aggression
    7 use a weapon
    8 Stay ontop on the ground
    9 connects with the most strikes and cause the most damage
    and 10 be better physically conditioned and prepared.

The last (proper) fight I got in, was with a woman at the hospital back in 2009. She came at me punching and kicking, so i grabbed her took her down, hit her once in the face with my weak right arm, and twisted her ear. Conforming to at least some of the principles displayed above.

come now ninja, enough boasting about your fore-play skills...

Hi shisoshin, i wasn't talking about sex but was quoting a dangerous and highly effective martial article i had read. Also I went to Aikido again today. And after the disappointing last lesson, today was better. I still only stayed for a short while approx 40 minutes, because after that i cut my toe and decided to retire from the mat rather then risk cross infection. Yet in the short time I did stay we practiced Shi en nage (heaven and earth throw), which was cute, and some other moves as well, including my old favourite Ikkyo (number 1 pin). This was all quite good, and hopefully i will be able to gradually but surely build on todays lesson next week with a corresponding improvement to the commitment being shown to this ma in general. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread