+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rick Tucci on YouTube - MUST WATCH!

Rick Tucci on YouTube - MUST WATCH!

Has anyone else checked out Rick Tucciís YouTube channel? Wow it is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RickTucciPAMA
    He has demos and instruction in Jun Fan JKD, Silat, Kali, and Muay Thai.
    Sifu Rick Tucci certainly displays his vast knowledge of the martial arts on his YouTube channel. His motions are natural and fluid when he performs the techniques. I appreciate the way he breaks down the movements in the videos and I can actually follow along. There are so many videos and so much variety in the content that itís easy to spend a long time watching clip after clip. I definitely recommend checking out the video of Sifu Tucci performing the one-inch punch. Itís worth watching several times. I haven't found any other videos of this caliber anywhere else online. It's great to see such dedication, passion and respect for the martial arts.

The YouTube channel inspired me to buy some of his DVDs. The quality is fantastic and so much info.

I watched some of his videos and I have to agree he is great on instructional videos.
    Last edited by shisoshin; 05-14-2011 at 04:01 AM.

Good Video

I checked out Rick Tucci on UTube and his Demo Videos are very good. The ones I saw he blocked with his hands so those are for advanced students. A new student needs to use their forearm or it is likely in a street defense situation they will miss and lose. Much better than Steve Rowe in England he just talks on his videos, and most of the other so called black belts in Rowes Videos are similar to Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja. LOL

+ Reply to Thread