Featured Member

member image
KarateJames

Who's Online

13 Guests Online
5 Users Online

Live Bookmarks

Polls
What style of martial arts do you study?

A New Karate Website

Related Forum Topics:
   Looking for book "This is Karate" by master Oyama
   Karate on TV in the UK?
   Things that make you give up a fight

A New Karate Website - 2006/11/20 02:32 Hi there,

I've launched a new website called http://www.Karate-Made-Easy.com, which contains - thus far - several simple Karate self defense techniques based on Moja Rone's book entitled [b:8a046862ef]"Super Karate Made Easy"[/b:8a046862ef].

I would be grateful if you could give me some feedback as to what can be done to improve it and make it more valuable for the martial arts community.

Cheers,

Skinny Jeff
  | | | The administrator has disabled public write access.
re:A New Karate Website - 2006/11/20 13:17 Do you think people can learn karate from the web?
This is a real question, I'm not trying to mock or something.
re:A New Karate Website - 2006/11/20 19:54 Hi Student,

No. I don't think anyone can learn any martial art from a book or from a website.

But martial arts students can use this website as one more reference source outlining techniques.

The purpose of my site is not to do away with martial arts schools and/or instructors, but to provide further information for those keen on developing self defense techniques.

Regards,

SkinnyJeff
re:A New Karate Website - 2006/11/21 18:45 got you
re:A New Karate Website - 2006/11/23 15:30 you deffenatly can't learn everything 100% out of a website or book. But you can certainly add a greate deal to your own art and better your ablity and get general ideas of what needs to be done. Its just when doing a site or book to help your instructions, just got to be as informative as you can. Thats what I try and do with my websites and book. But for people that bought my book, that happen to be in the area and go over the book, I do spend a bit of time tweeking what needs to be done.
A New Karate Website - 2007/01/12 22:39

Your website is really good, better than what i could make. not sure if it gave the info i was looking for but still good.
James Warner

Related Products:
   Sweatshirt Heather Gray " U S A Kokusai Karate Do Karate Jutsu Kai " M...
   Greatest Karate Fighter Of All Time: Joe Lewis And His American Karate...
   " Usa Kokusai Karate Do Karate Jutsu Kai " Caps Black Embroidery